Oil Filter Systems
GreenOil Standard ApS based in Denmark design, produce and market a unique series of oil filtration solutions, breaking traditions in which oil cleaning has been performed for decades mostly with centrifuges. Since 2008 thousands of filter systems have been installed onboard all types of vessels and ashore to various industrial plants. Among these ships are the world’s largest container vessels – The Triple-E-series. Some of these ships have 10 x GreenOil filtration systems onboard for different applications. Leading ship owners and industrial manufacturers have invested in GreenOil products to improve operational stability and save maintenance costs.
GreenOil has conducted several tests in cooperation with engine suppliers, among them MAN Diesel & Turbo in Holeby. Here the conclusion was, that GreenOil’s equipment complies with MANs recommendations and requirements for lubricating oil treatment. MAN’s No Objection Letter (NOL) regarding GreenOil filtration unit for Lubricating oil cleaning, is available upon request.
The necessity of absolute clean oil is commonly known as good practice. Downtimes and repairs may be reduced 5-10 times for hydraulic systems, 4-8 times for lubrication systems oils, and lifetime may be prolonged 4-8 times. Improved filtration is thus vital to reduce cost, repairs, and downtimes. The unique combined GreenOil filter yields a new top class standard for particle filtration.
GreenOil filter systems clean the oil more efficiently than even the best centrifuges and are far cheaper in operation. By installing the GreenOil filter systems on board your ships the repayment period – even with a very conservative calculation – is only 6-10 months. If you buy a GreenOil solution for your ship, you start making money quickly!
Where the GO’s advanced oil filtered solutions can be used?
- Engine – Lubrication oil
- Fuel Oil – Diesel and Gas oil
- Stern tube, Azimuth and Thruster – EAL Bio, Lubrication and Hydraulic oil
- Gear and Hydraulic power packs – Gear and Hydraulic oil
- Mobile oil filtration and water removal solutions
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Danish quality manufactured
- Water separator totally maintenance free
- ”No skilled work” – filter insert changed:
- without tools
- without oil spill
- without oil contact
- carried out in few minutes
- Replacement without interrupting main system
GREEN OIL PERFORMANCE Vs CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR
- Less particle amount overall
- Less soot particles measured
- Less insoluble content
- Less varnish content
- Less stress on the oil without heating
- TBN kept on higher level for longer time
- Extend lifetime of the oil
- No risk of water contamination!