Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
FARAD SA based in Piraeus, Greece has been designing and manufacturing high–quality marine and industrial tubular heat exchangers since 1979 for both domestic and international markets.
By ensuring the highest performance standards for its staff, associates and raw material suppliers, and employing state of the art technology and leading-edge know-how, FARAD provides customized solutions to meet any technical challenge.
Farad Heat Exchangers are made using top-quality raw materials that are sourced exclusively from leading European factories that hold EN10204 3.1.B quality certification. FARAD’s design and manufacturing processes are ISO 9001:2008 certified by BV, and products are built according to the 2014/68/EU pressure equipment directive.
All shell & tube heat exchangers are offered with two year factory guarantee and can be supplied worldwide with short delivery times.
Why choose FARAD?
- 30 years design experience
- Archive with more than 3.000 H.E designs
- More than 28.000 successful installations to date
- Trouble-free design solutions (client gives working parameters, we complete the design with minimal client involvement)
- Prototype designs for new building solutions (extensive experience in naval new builds )
- Extensive testing facilities to verify design parameters of certain heat exchangers
- Design parameters that ensure performance and long life
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified production
- All key manufacturing processes are carried out in-house ensuring superior quality
- 12-point quality check
- All materials are sourced from selected European manufacturers that hold EN10204.3.1.b certification
- Large raw-material stocks to ensure rapid availability and uniform pricing
- Full traceability to the last tube, fin or plate
- Carefully selected thickness to extend the heat exchangers lifespan
- 2-year warranty on all heat exchangers
- Fast, on-time delivery for urgent orders.
What FARAD offers?
- Air, Water & Oil Coolers for M/E & D/G, gearbox, deck crane etc.
- Steam, Water & Oil Heaters
- Fuel Oil, Lube Oil and Water Electric Heaters
- Steam / Atmospheric Condensers
- Freon Condensers
- Marine Gas Oil Coolers
- Emergency Diesel Generator Radiators
- Fresh Water Generators